Friday, March 23, 2012

Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner from the Body Shop



Hello my friends....

This review is with my previous review on Tea tree Skin Clearing Face Wash...
I got both the products together...

I was looking for a toner which wont dry my skin and tone my skin ...
So I thought of trying this toner along with the cleanser..

Price – Rs 620

Net Quantity – 250 ml (8.4 US FL OZ)





About the Product

·       It says suitable for blemished skin
·       Sweeps away traces of impurities for clearer looking skin
·       Leaves skin looking mattified
·       Infused with tamanu oil


My Review

·       Toner has tea tree smell in it.. Which while applying sometimes irritates me..
·       It doesn’t dry my skin after applying
·       My skin feels smooth and soft
·       It comes in a plastic bottle...the colour of the product is green..I like the packaging as we can use whatever quantity we want accordingly..It doesn’t get wasted...
·       It made my skin oily after few hours...
·       It didn’t give any mattifying effect..
·       Overall I liked the toner...
·       It’s expensive..But it can be used for more than 6 months ... as I didn’t required more in quantity to apply on my skin..
·       And again for the blemishes I didn’t find any difference ..Its the same...


My Ratings

3.5/5

Will I repurchase Again?

May be....


Thanks


Luv
Khushi

No comments:

Post a Comment