Thursday, March 8, 2012

Lotus Herbals Coco Moist Moisurisng Lotion





I am new to writing reviews and all. I also wanted to write review on makeup and beauty related products. 

So it’s better late than never ;)

Well this is my first review....

I have so many products ... Didn’t understand which one to do first...

Anyways the closet was Lotus Herbals Coco Moist which was on my bed side table so thought of doing that first.

I have very oily skin. I usually like Lotus Herbal products. I went to Health & Glow.. I was looking for some moisturizer to apply at home without spf and all...
Sales Woman out there came to me and showed me various products and she managed to convince me to buy this product.

The product Lotus Herbals CocoMoist Cocoa- Butter Moisturizing Lotion cost me Rs 260.
Quantity- 170 ml
It says it is for Normal to dry skin.

I was using Lotus Herbals CocoaCaress Daily Hand & Body Lotion SPF20 whose review I will do later.
I liked this product. It has nice cocabutter smell init.
So thought let me try the Cocomoist one.
It is thick in consistency. It has the same smell like Cococare lotion.

Well about the product..
It is oily for my skin after few hours. When applied initially on face it is not that oily but after 1 or 2 hours I find my face oily.
Overall it is a good moisturizing lotion for dry and normal skin.
But I won’t recommend for oily skin.
Price wise it is ok but only for dry skin people.
I won’t buy this product next time.

Thank you girlies for reading my review... Hope you like it...:)

Luv
Khushi 

No comments:

Post a Comment