Friday, March 23, 2012

Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash from the Body Shop


Hi beautiful girls...

Happy Gudi Padwa to everyone...

Today is Friday...What are your plans for weekend...?

I have very oily skin with lot of blemishes on my face...I was looking for a good cleanser for my skin... I heard a lot about Tea Tree product from body shop.. but never tried it...

But now I thought of trying this as I was about to finish my current cleanser...

So let’s get started with the review...

Price – Rs 445

Net Content – 250 ml (8.4 US FL OZ)




About the Product

·     It says suitable for blemished skin
·     Intense daily cleaning removes impurities
·     For clearer looking skin

My Review
 
·     Well It has a very strange smell...which few people might not like it...I m ok with the smell..
·     It is really good for oily skin..My skin broke out I don’t know is it because of this or hormonal changes...
·     It actually doesn’t remove ur makeup completely...I need to take more quantity for removing make up
·     It didn’t dry my skin after wash
·     About reducing blemishes ... I can’t find any change in my skin...maybe it will take more time...
·     Its almost 1 month I am using this day and night ... The product is half now...which means I use more quantity as I feel my face is not cleansed properly with less quantity..
·     It comes in a plastic bottle...the colour of the product is green..I like the packaging as we can use whatever quantity we want accordingly..It doesn’t get wasted...
·     Price wise its high..but I don’t mind spending extra money ..if it works well for my skin....
·     I can say its not harsh on skin..My skin feels soft after wash...
·     Overall I liked this product ...
·     I don’t know whether to recommend this for dry skin as the SA in body shop say it is good for oily skin people..So check before buying...


My Ratings
3/5


Will I Repurchase Again
May be...Not sure....


Thanks...hope u liked my review
Have a Happy Weekend...
Enjoy with loved ones and family


Luv
Khushi


No comments:

Post a Comment