Monday, March 19, 2012

Maybelline Expert Wear Blush/Bronzer

Hello everyone ... How are you all doing...

I was not well so was not able to write any articles...

So thought of writing today...

This product I bought it from Australia....When I was there...

I love Maybelline products as they are of good quality and affordable...

Ok let’s get started.....

I am reviewing 4 shades here....
Shade WD206 – Pop Princess Pink
Shade WF192 – Plushed Plum
Shade WF127 – Dusty Mauve
Shade WF050 – Sun Light 






Price- Originally without discount it was for AUD 12 to AUD 15 but I got it for AUD 8 or AUD 10

Net Content – 16oz...4.5g

About the Product –

·        It’s says its oil free, hypoallergenic
·        Dermatologist tested
·        Won clog pores
·        Stay true cheek color that doesn’t fade or change
·        Silky smooth texture blends easily and wears evenly
·        It comes with a small brush







My Review –
 
·        I like the cute small packaging
·        it’s quite small and handy...good for carrying in purse
·        Blush is not so easy to apply..Need to keep on brushing to get a fair amount of product to apply on cheeks
·        It doesn’t have any smell
·        It gives Matt  look
·        Need to retouch after every 2 or 3 hours
·        Doesn’t stay for long until n unless you have applied in heavy quantity
·        It’s good for daily use or casual wear
Not good for parties and function as it has to be reapplied after few hours
 

Will I Repurchase Again?

Yes...for casual and daily wear 

Ratings

3.5/5

Hope you like my review
Thanks

Luv
Khushi

No comments:

Post a Comment