Monday, March 19, 2012

Chambor Powder Matt Lipstick


Hi all...

How’s the week going so far....? 

I used to love only shimmery and glossy lipsticks..But when I tried matt one I started loving them a lot...
Recently I got this lipstick...

Was looking for matt lipsticks in Maybelline and L’Oreal but was not getting what I was looking for.. 
My hands were full of lipstick shades...

SA out there for Chambor showed me this lipstick and rest is obvious I loved it and bought it.....

I was looking for brownish shade in matt as I recently got 2 shades in Pink from Inglot...whose review I will be doing soon... 

When I tried this lipstick on my lips .. It didn’t look too loud or bright.. It was looking good on me...Because I tried many brown shades in various brands which were looking too dark on my lips or too loud...Finally I got what I was looking for in Chambor....




Price – Rs 415

Shade – 158 

Net Content – 4.5g


About the Product –
·      It says triple action formula
·      Hydration
·      Sun Protection
·      Anti Age






My Review –
·   I overall liked the product as I got the shade which I wanted...
·   It doesn’t stay long on lips needs to retouch
·   It’s really Matt...And looks dry on lips
·   It has the typical lipstick smell which many brands of lipstick has..which is not annoying
·   It comes in simple normal packaging
·   Nice lipstick won’t recommend for parties and function as it comes out after eating or drinking something
·   Good for casual or daily use wear
·   Expensive in terms of quality..(doesn’t stay long)


Will I repurchase Again?
May be No...Will try some other brand....


Ratings
3/5


Luv
Khushi


2 comments:

  1. Hi Khushi..nice I love matte lipsticks.. especially reds and chocolate browns like the one you reviewed.. my lips have gone too dry to try matte lips colors now.. :(

    would love to see you doing FOTD's too..


    Dipti

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnxs dipti..:)
    I too love red matt lipsticks...:)
    Dont worry ur lips will be fine soon to try matt lipsticks.. ;)

    luv
    Khushi

    ReplyDelete