Today I am reviewing Obsessed orange shade in Colorbar Velvet Matt range.
I like Colorbar Velvet Matt lipsticks.... I have few shades from them...
I was looking for Matt lipstick in orange shade...
I have orange shade in Inglot which is lovely shade but its not Matt so thought of trying some other brand.
Tried Chambor Matt Lipstick but was not so happy... So thought of trying in Colorbar Matt.
I think everyone is aware that Colorbar Velvet Matt has lot of shades available. So finding your shade is not a problem.
I got this shade along with Oh My Magenta ... Will do its review soon.. It is also a fantastic shade.
Price – Rs 250
Net Content – 4.2g
About the product
· Colorbar has not mentioned any description about the product.
· It comes in silver packing with transparent white plastic cap...The shade is visible from the cap.
· Its packaging is cute ... I like the silver packaging..
· The texture is soft and creamy
· It doesn’t have any strong smell to the lipstick
· Easy to apply and blends well on lips
· Though it is matt lipstick but it is quite creamy and soft in texture...You actually don’t feel you are applying matt lipstick on your lips... Usually matt lipsticks are dry in texture.
· It stays on lips for 4 or 5 hours on my lips...
· Its pigmented
· It’s a lovely orange colour ... It will look good on wheatish to fair skin.
· Only thing I don’t like about the lipstick is it stays on the fines lines of lips when you remove it leaves stain on lips which is irritating for me....
· Overall I loved this shade a lot...Will definitely recommend this shade to everyone.
Will I Repurchase?
Yes... I am gona try other shades too in this range...
Hope you liked the review...
Till my next review take care girlies...