I was hearing a lot about this compact powder...So when I went to the store.... I always liked Maybelline products.. I have couple of foundation from Maybelline whose review I will do soon. Since I have very oily skin... I was looking for compact which is oil free.. I was already using Revlon Touch and Glow Compact which is quite nice but does not completely make my skin matt.. I need to reapply after few hours.. So wanted to try something new this time....
When I actually saw this compact I really liked its packaging... It comes in cute pink colour box..With a mirror and a sponge to apply it...So I didn’t think much and finally purchased it...
My shade – 02 Nude Beige
Net Content – 9g/0.3oz
Price – 175 RS
About the Product
· Instant Fairness..Infused with Pro Vitamin C
· Helps preventing skin darkening...With SPF26 PA++
· Smooth, Even Skin
· Shine Control
· Allergy Tested
· Dermatologist tested
· Oil Free
· Available in 5 Shades
· It is really oil free... It didn’t make my skin oily ...It gives matt effect..
· It has sweet smell which I liked it
· Price wise its affordable and worth trying especially if you have oily skin like me
· It does not give much coverage..but light to medium coverage
· Overall it’s a good product
Will I Repurchase Again
Yes for daily use and light coverage for casual outing and all...But for parties and function ..It might not give much coverage so No for parties..