How’s the week going on?
Today I am reviewing another lipstick from Faces which I got recently.... I liked the Faces Canada Satin Matte Lipsticks and heard a lot about Moisture Rich Lipstick so thought of trying this ..
I got this shade online... It’s quite different in reality as it shows on the website...
When I opened the box I was disappointed to see the colour... It was light pink lipstick with lot of shimmer.. Usually I don’t likes such lipsticks.. But when I tried it on my lips it was looking pretty good...
I need to be very careful next time before buying any lipstick online because the colour is totally different in reality than shown online..
Price – Rs 349 ... But I got it online so I got it for Rs 299
Net content – 4.2g
About the product
· Vitamin E and Jojoba oil enriched
· Long stay, extra-shine lip colours
· Lanoline and perfume free
· It comes in black cover.
· The packaging is quite unique
· It comes in black plastic cover and its base is transparent so that the shade of the lipstick is visible
· It has sweet smell
· Highly pigmented
· It is very moisturizing and does not dries the lips
· It has a smooth and creamy texture and glides beautifully on lips..
· The finish is shimmer and glossy...
· The color is hot pink with shimmer in it..
· The color is too bright.. Just one swipe you are done.. If you want more dark you can swipe twice or thrice to make it darker...
· This color would look good on medium to fair skin tone
· Lasts for 3 to 4 hours
· The price may be higher for many..
Yes.. But will like to try other shades in this range..
Would I recommend?
Yes.. Definitely.. Its a beautiful shade.. and will look richer in parties and function...