How are you?
Today I am reviewing Chambor Flowing Lipstick with Shea Butter in Delicate Rose.
I usually don’t like lip-gloss... but when I tried it it’s not actually a lip gloss.
I have few Chambor powder matte lipsticks and other Chambor products like foundation, loose powder and concealer and eye pencil and all and I happy with this brand....
Price – Rs 445
Net Content – 2.5 ML
About the Product
· It leaves no trace on glass, cup or clothes
· Sets to a soft, matte finish without dryness
· Formulated with Jojoba Oil to condition lips
· Enriched with Vitamins and Moisturizers
· It comes in attractive metallic pen packaging in silver case with transparent center
· You have to twist the pen from bottom clockwise for pushing the product to the brush tip applicator
· Easy to apply with the brush given to it
· Nicely pigmented
· Lasting power is more than 7 hours
· Feels soft on lips
· It gives matte look on the lips
· Its texture is soft and creamy and smooth
· It tends to dry the lips after few hours...
· This shade is chocolaty brown with subtle shimmer
· This shade will best suitable for fair skin tones... it is quite dark when applied on lips so wont suit dark skin toned ones...
· It can give your lips a darker look
· It is waterproof and smudge proof
· Price wise it can be little expensive
· Only thing I don’t like after few minutes it makes my lips feel dry
· You need a lip balm or a gloss over it to keep your lip well moisturized.
· I usually apply lip balm before applying in product but still this lipstick make my lips feel dry after sometime...
· Have to be a careful while twisting the bottom. Else you will end up wasting a lot of product.
· You need a cleanser or makeup remover to remove the product from the lips
· Overall a good lipstick if you are looking for long lasting matte look..
Will I Repurchase Again?
Yes ... But some other shade...
Hope you liked the review...
Keep posting your comments...
Have a good Friday...