How are you all doing?
Today’s review on newly arrived Maybelline The Colossal Kajal .
I didn’t wanted to buy this Kajal because I have too many Kajal with me....And I am not able to finish them.. Because whenever I see something new I get that.....
Anyways I got this recently ... Got it for discount so thought of trying it .. As I love Maybelline Products....They are good and affordable
Price – Rs 150 but I got it for Rs 125 ....(Discount Rate)
Net Content – 0.35g
Shell Life – 24 months
About the Product
· Colossal Care- Ultimate in care with a combination of 5 caring ingredients- Olive Oil, Esters, Emollient Butter, Vitamin E, Vitamin C Derivatives and Conditioning Agents
· Unique tip deliver the blackest black shine ever
· It comes in cute yellow plastic glider stick
· No use of pencil sharpener to sharpen its tips
· It smooth in texture
· Easy to apply
· It is quite dry and gives mattying look
· About the staying power.. It hardly stayed on my eyes for 2 or 3 hours ...It started getting light and it required touch ups...
· No it is not smudge proof.... It smudged on my eyes
· Overall ok kajal... for daily casual use..
· Can’t recommend it for party or functions...Need to be retouched often....
Will I Repurchase Again?
Hope you liked my review
Take care and Have a great Week Ahead....