Thursday, April 12, 2012

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation



Hi everyone...

How was the Easter weekend?

Today I am reviewing a product which is there with me from almost more than a year....

Its Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation....



I got this from Australia when I was living there...

In Australia it is quiet cold so used to apply this on regular basis...

But when I reached India I have not applied a single time .....

Maybe because I have so many foundations so I forget this one...

Recently I was cleaning my room I saw this product and thought of reviewing it...



Price – AUD 10 - 12 ( it might have reduced by now ...i think )

Net Content – 0.64oz/18g

My shade – Medium 2 Pure Beige


About the Product

·       Nothing is been mentioned on the product about the product.....






My Review

·       It comes in cute glass pot jar
·       It does not come with any brush or mirror
·       Its quiet light I mean the texture is too soft .. you don’t feel anything on skin
·       Its quiet dry for me at least...though I have oily skin I feel this dry on my skin and quiet powdery when applied on face..
·       It need to be blended properly or else it might give a powdery look
·       It gives less to medium coverage
·       It doesn’t have any SPF
·       It is a mousse foundation so no wastage of product like liquid foundation
·       I used to love this foundation for casual daily use but don’t know it looks so powdery here in India when applied on skin
·       Overall ok product for daily use...
·       Can’t recommend for dry skin .. It might make skin more dry for them
·       Good for oily skin gals..
·       It has light smell to it ... which is not bothering me ...


My Ratings

2/5


Will I Repurchase Again?

No...... I have many foundations to finish and in future if Maybelline comes up with something in mousse format I might try it but to dream mousse its no ...


Hope you liked my review

Keep commenting ...Your comments are valuable as it will make me motivated to write more ...

Thanks


Luv
Khushi

No comments:

Post a Comment