Friday, March 9, 2012

L’Oreal Paris Glow Minerals Illuminating Glow Powder


Hello Beautiful gals out there.... How are you all doing?

How was your Holi Celebration?

Well my second review J is on L’Oreal Paris Glow Minerals Illuminating Glow Powder in 01 Pink Glow shade... Basically it is a blusher/bronzer.

About the Product-

It cost me around $10 AUD ...Basically it was on sale so got it for less.. It’s original cost was around $18 AUD ..

It is 95% from minerals, No perfume, No preservatives...

Quantity 4.5g

It is quiet shimmery and gives pinkish colour to the face

It’s good to be applied in evening times as it gives nice glow to face

I have oily skin so it didn’t break me out ..

I overall liked this product...

But you need to reapply after few hours for touch us as it fades after few hours..

It is quite big in size so you cant actually carry in your small purse..but if your handbag is medium size to big you can carry it well..

It comes with the brush inside ..You need to open the cap and dip the brush in the powder to apply it on face...

I liked the product... Hope you guys liked my review..

Luv

Khushi J










No comments:

Post a Comment