Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Bourjois Paris Compact Powder


Hi All,

I got this Bourjois Compact powder along with the Bourjois Paris Flower Perfection Foundation and Bourjois Paris Flower Perfection Primer. I will review the Bourjois Paris Flower Perfection Primer soon.

The SA in lifestyle convinced to buy the primer as well as the compact powder too. 

I wanted to buy the Bourjois Paris Flower Perfection loose powder but I already have Chambor Loose powder which I have to finish it first..

I have many Bourjois Product which I like a lot...And I love this brand....

Anyways coming back to the review....





Price – Rs 650

Net Content – 9.5g/0.34 OZ

My Shade – 72 Sable Rose

 
About the Product
·       It comes in a cute black and pink flower plastic packaging
·       It comes with the mirror inside and a puff to apply the product.
·       It handy and can be carried easily in purse or handbag..
·       It says it is mattifying compact for a sheer even result
·       Soft and Blendable Texture


My Review
·       It has sweet flowery smell....
·       The mirror inside is quite big and you can see the face clearly
·       It blends in skin very nicely and easily
·       It gives pinkish look to my skin
·       It gives very less coverage to face....Have to apply concealer or use foundation to cover blemishes... Can’t be used alone on face if you have blemishes....
·       It controls oil for few hours and need to be retouched after 2 or 3 hours maximum....Since its hot here in Chennai and my skin being oily I need to retouch my compact often ...
·       Overall ok product... I am not happy with the compact as I was with the foundation...
·       It is bit expensive...
·       It can be used by all skin types...
·       It broke my skin out few times....
·       Wont recommend for party’s or functions..
·       Can be used for daily or casual wear only....




 
My Ratings

2.5/5


Will I Repurchase Again?

No.... I am going to try compact in Mac next time... I am also using Dream Matt and Revlon Compact.... So have enough time to finish this one first...


Hope You liked the Review...
Keep commenting and subscribe me if you like my review....


Luv
Khushi

8 comments:

  1. Broke you out? Means not non comedogenic! hmm yaa costly too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i dont know exactly it broke me out or not but ya after i started using i got pimples may be bcoz it didnt suit me or may be some other hormonal reason....

      Delete
  2. Thnks for sweet comments Khushi....following you now

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice review....how about following each other...http://cutenailstudio.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. already following u
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Makeup-N-Me/349877018384321

      Delete
  4. I love Bourjois products but haven;t used any of their powders. Heard some mixed reviews about the compacts. I wanted to get this, but thanks a ton that you saved my money :P

    ReplyDelete